agbutterfly46's blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Plans.....

Ok, so I've decided to reveal my plans for a new doll, MAG #44. If you don't know what she looks like, she has medium skin, hazel eyes and really really curly brown hair. I am going to be getting her at the end of this month, and I will pay for her with my own money! I am just sooooo excited!

So now you know what she looks like, let me tell you about her. I've decided to make my dolls into a family, a little bit like Girloftheyearstudios, but not quite. Because my dolls will all have different personalitys, but they weren't all adopted by me, and they don't share the same room. There's another thing, I will be making my new doll her own room! I have a bed..... my dad and I are building a desk this weekend, and my mom and I will be making bedding sometime soon!

OK, so I will say what I am going to name her. But I really hope no one steals the name..... but if they do, oh well. Her name will be Kylie. Kylie Alyssa Johnson. Again, like Isabel I made up her last name, so don't think that''s my last name. I got Charlotte's last name from her books.

So now, about Kylie. She will be my nature girl. She will have Lulu for a pet, and she likes to spend a ton of time outdoors. Her sports are swimming and diving, and her favorite colors are pink and green.

Wow this is long! I just can't wait to get her! When I do get her I will be getting the beach sunglasses and puff sleeve t-shirt also. Again, these are just my plans, so something could change, but I don't think anything will change.

So I have to go now.... but I hope to write again soon!

~Agbutterfly46

No comments:

Post a Comment