agbutterfly46's blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

One Week

Ahhhh! One week until Kylie!
The tension is rising! Her room is almost complete, and it has changed from what my original plans were! It is way different from Isabel and Charlotte's, I think you guys will like it.

OK, so I have  a few updates for you...

First of all, almost at 200 subbers! OMG I felt like I just got 100 a week ago or something! Thank you all for your support!!!

Second, I have been super busy with school!!! It has been really tough and I have just been working very hard. I might have to go with one video a week, because I want to make sure my videos are nice quality.

Third, I WON BASILMENTO'S CONTEST! Eeeeeeep! Thank you Anna so much! Everyone should go sub her because i am addicted to her videos and they are truly amazing! For winning, she is going to make me an outfit! She is so kind and I really want everyone to go sub her now!

Fourth, I am getting Kylie in one week, but I won't have a video uploaded about her until next week Sunday. Long story.

And that might be it. Oh, I changed the way my blog looks. Do you guys like it???   =D


~agbutterfly46

No comments:

Post a Comment