agbutterfly46's blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

*UPDATES*

As if you haven't noticed already.....this blog is mainly used for updates. Woo hoo! xD
OK, so......I have some updates!
I have moved into my new room (I didn't move houses), and it has taken me a little while to get situated. Hopefully, I will get the doll rooms done by the end of January. Sorry for the wait, I am currently adding / redesigning them. I hope they will be a lot better!
Next on the list is school. I have been working very hard lately and it is taking up a lot of my time, but it's most important. I usually find time to make videos over the weekend.
Now for my camera situation. The new camera I bought has a few issues I am still trying to figure out, so I will be using the Canon for a while until I can fix the new one =P
Some people have been asking me if I am going to get Kanani, and the answer is no, I don't plan to. I am not ready for another doll and I am quite content with the ones i have now. If I get her for a gift (which I won't) that would be great, because she is gorgeous! However I don't agree with AG for giving her hazel eyes, they just don't match her complexion to me (I have seen her at the AGP in person) but that wouldn't stop me form getting her, plus I do love her hair!
I want to thank you for all being so patient! I have videos planned, and I recently became a member of 7sweetgoty, you can catch Charlotte on Wednesday!

Thanks for reading!
~agbutetrfly46

3 comments:

  1. Hello! It's xTheDollsofJordanx, from YouTube! I was wondering if you'd check out my blog? I followed yours! :)

    Jordan
    http://xthedollsofjordanx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you follow me on my blog? innerstarustudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, please come back! You inspired me to make videos!

    ReplyDelete